This preset is one of the most viewed lightroom tutorials on my youtube channel. This preset will work great on your indoor and outdoor photos. This free Lightroom preset will add a grey tone effect to your photos.
Always remember that every image is different not every preset will work on every single photo, adjust the preset settings if needed.
Recommended Adjustments :
- Color Mix:
Orange – Adjust the Saturation
This preset is available in .dng format compatible with Android, IOS, and PC (Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC)
How to get the free preset:
(Watch the video tutorial below if you want to follow the preset adjustments manually)
How to use the free preset :
- First, you need to download the lightroom mobile app on the play store and app store for free
- download the free .dng file
- Open the lightroom app and import the .dng
- Find the imported .dng file in the lightroom app and tap
- Tap the three vertical dots icon on the upper right corner of the screen
- Select copy settings and paste it to the photo that you want to edit
BEFORE AND AFTER
Check the before and after photos below using this free lightroom preset
- DO NOT TWEAK MY PRESETS
- DO NOT SELL MY PRESETS
- DO NOT DISTRIBUTE MY PRESETS
If you like my presets please support me by subscribing to my youtube channel and following my instagram. I would like to encourage everyone to please use the official hashtags (#ernopresets and #ernoybañez) when posting on instagram, facebook, twitter, etc.